Good gaming laptop under 500? Is it a joke? The best machine to play games is, to this day, a desktop pc. However, it is not always possible for anyone or everyone to afford the cost of a pc. In that case, a laptop should be considered the main option. Now, laptops come in a vast range of specifications based on the purpose they are meant to serve. A laptop used for business purposes cannot have the same specification as to a gaming laptop. Although, it depends on the user to determine the usage of a product, the laptop companies try their best to assemble the correct technologies together to make a whole machine. The challenge is to find your machine with the amount of money you have, when you don’t have a lot. This is where budget laptops come into play. If you are willing to make certain compromises and accept the fact that a laptop cannot give you the result a PC would, then do consider checking the list of good gaming laptop under 500 below.
This laptop is probably the best choice for casual gamers, especially students who spend most of their days in college. This model is portable and the best deal in budget.
- 7th generation dual core Intel i3 processor
- 4 GB RAM (upgradeable)
- 1TB HDD
- Intel HD Graphics
- 12hours of battery life
- Backlit Keyboard
Now that we know the basic configuration, it is advised to consider the pros and cons before purchasing the product.
- 7th generation Core i3 processor at a reasonable price
- Multitasking with excellence
- Backlit keyboard for late night gaming
- Ample storage and efficient battery
- Keyboard isn’t that good
- No SSD or Graphics chip
The Z50 stands on the sweet spot between budget gaming machines and high-end gaming machines that demands at least 1000 bucks. Lenovo always offers good gaming laptops under 500.
- AMD FX 7500 quad core APU
- 8 GB DDR3 RAM (upgradeable)
- 1TB HDD
- AMD Radeon R7 Graphics chip
- 2-in-1 Card Reader
- Re-writable DVD Optical drive
- Efficient RAM and also upgradeable according to your gaming needs.
- Additional graphics chip for better gaming
- Sufficient storage
- Comparatively fast processing
- Display is of mediocre quality
- No SSD
- Low battery life
Even though the task is tedious, it is still achievable. A little research is advised. Do not forget that a PC is always a better option. However, if you are dead-set on a laptop, go to http://www.gaminggizmo.com/ for more information on good gaming laptops under 500.